Abstracts for the EACPT Congress can be downloaded HERE
All abstracts are printed in this supplement of the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Oral abstracts in the order of sessions: pages 2-28
Poster abstracts ordered by topic: pages 29-146
Submission for Late Breaking abstracts is closed.
Deadline: Monday 2 May, 2022 at 23.59 hours (CET)
Late Breaking Abstracts will be presented as posters only.
Deadline for submission through the Submission Website was: Tuesday 1 March, 2022 at 23.59hours (CET) (Postponed from 15 February) – CLOSED
You should only submit an abstract if you intend to attend the congress either on-line or physical presence. If your abstract is accepted for oral or poster presentation you must register for the congress.
Posters will be presented in print, and you have to be physical presence. There will be an area for poster mounting and discussion with physical presence during the two poster sessions. There will be prizes for the 3 best posters.
The organizers reserve the right to remove from publication any abstract whose author does not register within two weeks of receipt of the acceptance letter.
All abstracts received by the indicated deadline will be evaluated by a panel of experts. The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for oral presentation, poster presentation, or a notice of rejection, by email by end of March 2022.
Notification regarding session details, timing and guidelines will be sent to presenters around 9 May.
• Language: Abstracts should be written in English.
• Abstract title: The title (including spaces) should not exceed 20 words and should be written in sentence case. Please do not type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
• Topics: When asked to select an abstract topic from the list provided, select at least one topic matching the content of your abstract best.
• Keywords: You may enter a maximum of 6 keywords, describing the content of your abstract for scheduling and indexing purposes. Avoid general terms.
• Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 500 words including spaces and punctuation. The abstract title is included in the overall character count. The abstract must be structured in the following five specified subtitles: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion. A table can be inserted for inclusion in the abstract.
• Registration of authors: Names, titles, institutional affiliations, cities, countries and email addresses of all contributing authors should be provided. The presenting author (not necessarily the first author) should be identified.
• Only abstracts not previously published will be accepted.